These seven signs of Jesus that the Church dispenses convey the free gift of sanctifying grace to the recipient. The amount of grace given is infinite; The amount of grace received depends on the state of our soul. The purer our soul, the more sanctifying grace gets through.
- Baptism: By appointment, Contact the parish office.
- Confirmation: The sacrament of Confirmation welcomes us and deepens our belonging to the faith community. It also deepens our relationship to God, as Creator, Redeemer and Spirit. By deepening our relationship with God, it strengthens us as disciples to spread the word of God.
- The Eucharist: Holy Communion received from our Lord and Savior after the Last Supper with his Disciples.
- Confession: Saturdays: 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm. Also available by request at the parish office.
- Holy Matrimony: Please contact the rectory. Allow 6 months for preparation.
- Holy Orders: The mission entrusted by Christ to his apostles continues to be exercised in the Church until the end of time: thus it is the sacrament of apostolic ministry. It includes three degrees: episcopate, presbyterate, and diaconate.
- Anointing of the Sick: If you would like a priest to visit or bring communion, please contact the parish office at 414-383-3565. Anointing of the sick and elderly Masses are held monthly. Check the bulletin for times.