Congratulations Max Miller!
Congratulations Bob & Loretta Gottheardt!
Congratulations Susan Schupp!
Our weekend Masses will resume Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. and Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 8:00 a.m. and then each weekend after. The Archdiocese of Milwaukee has not allowed daily Masses to restart yet. Please watch for more updates. Thank you.
Parish Office hours are currently Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Starting Tuesday, May 26, 2020, the Parish Office hours will return to normal. Those hours will be Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please call the Parish Office at 414-383-3565, extension 0.
Congratulations Ralph & Marlene Daniels!
Congratulations Lynn Peebles!
The last cancellation notice from the Archdiocese was for Masses to resume after May 3, 2020. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, this notice has been extended. Please be patient during this time. We will once again, prayerfully very soon, be able to attend Mass as a community of St. Florian. Thank you.
Congratulations Mike Best!
Congratulations Chris & Collette Cesar!
Congratulations Brian & Dianne Murphy!
Congratulations Matthew Klabunde!
- Thursday, April 9: Evening Mass of the Lord’s Supper LIVE at 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 10: Good Friday of the Lord’s Passion LIVE at Noon
- Sunday, April 12: Easter Sunday LIVE in Spanish at 1 p.m. (Archbishop Listecki and Bishop James Schuerman presiding)
- Sunday, April 12: Easter Sunday LIVE at 11 am.
Congratulations Vanessa D’Amour!
Congratulations Denise Gamboa!
- The suspension of public daily and Sunday Mass throughout the archdiocese continues in place. Priests may continue to celebrate Mass without a congregation.
- The distribution of Holy Communion is permitted only as Viaticum. Other practices of “private” distribution may not take place. This diminishes the Eucharist from its proper liturgical and theological context.
- April 1, 2020, was designated as a day for 12 hours of the Sacrament of Reconciliation throughout the archdiocese. This will be postponed. While private reconciliation is allowed, please consider the risk before scheduling confessions. We will provide formational material about how to make a good examination of conscience and a meaningful act of contrition.
- Holy Week and the Triduum are the most solemn time of our liturgical year. Public celebrations for Holy Week, Holy Thursday and Good Friday are cancelled in all of our parishes. I will celebrate both days from the Cathedral and those services will be live-streamed. The modifications in the liturgical celebrations decreed by the Vatican will be observed. Instructions for accessing the live-stream will be posted. I will also offer the celebration of the Easter Vigil, as accommodated in the same Vatican decree, from the Cathedral. That Mass will be live-streamed.
While the Church and Parish Office are closed, please mail your donations to the Parish Office or drop them in the mail slot of the Parish Office door. Thank you.
Congratulations Emilio Pieri!
The PARISH OFFICE is CLOSED until further notice due to the viral outbreak.
Please call 414-383-3565 if you need to notify Father Fred of an emergency.
Thank you for understanding.
Effective Wednesday, April 1, 2020, all weekday and weekend Masses are CANCELLED through Sunday, May 3, 2020 per the Archbishop.
Until further notice, all other Parish Events are cancelled. The Parish Office is also closed until further notice.
Please contact Fr. Fred at 414-383-3565, extension 2, regarding Confessions.
If you have any other questions, please call the Parish Office at 414-383-3565, extension 0, and leave a voice message. The messages will be checked Monday-Thursday.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Congratulations Richard Zuder!
Congratulations Lucas Brisingamen!
Congratulations Mark Duncan!
Congratulations Junior & Sharon Gillessen!